Wednesday, February 11, 2009

why??

WHY

Why do I love you?
Is it because you make me happy?
Why do I love you?
Is it because you’re always there when I’m
lonely?

The things you say and do,
Why do they make me so into you?
The feelings that you make me feel,
Why am I convinced that they’re real?

Those cute little eyes,
Why do they never fail to make me smile?
Those sweet cherry lips,
Why do they make me fall head over feet?

Those sweet words you say,
Why do they take my breath away?
Those cute tantrums your always throwing,
Why do they always leave my heart throbbing?

The days when I don’t see you happy,
Why do they make me feel so lonely?
Those sweet kisses that you’re giving me,
Why do they make me want you so badly?

Why do I love you?
Is it because you love me too?
Its not because you love me too
I love you because you’re you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home