Thursday, July 13, 2006

Glimpse

One morning I woke up
And saw an image in front of me
I wiped my eyes to see clearly
To see the image that’s so dreary

He looks so tired and battered
Like a soldier in a battle
I can see his heart was wounded
And tears are falling to his cheek

I tried to talk to him
But he doesn’t seem to hear
My mind then began to wander
Thinking bout the things he has been through

He looks hurt and betrayed
And no one seems to care
From that point I felt pity
To the image standing in front of me

He was so weak and helpless
That made my heart restless
What could have happened to him?
I wondered if this was a dream

I pinched myself to see
Maybe all i'm seeing is part of a dream
But my arm hurt
My eyes were flinching

The image began to cry
I couldn’t help him if I try
He walked up to me and started to talk
I paid attention like a hawk

His heart was torn
And his dreams were shattered
His voice felt like he was unwanted
And that he didn’t even matter

My eyes then began to tear
His past is now reavealing
In his life he didn’t seem to matter
To the people he looked after

Those people he cared and loved
All left, played and betrayed him
All he wanted was someone to care
To be appreciated for what he might have

But everyone turned their backs
And began to have their laughs
My heart then began to shatter
Of how cruel life has done him

No one believed in him
No one even gave a damn about his dreams
If I only have the will and power
To comfort and heal his broken soul

But then I thought he looked familiar
Like someone I've known long
I looked at the image clearly
To my surprise i couldn't speak

My knees began to tremble
Even a word I couldn’t mumble
Tears fell down from my eyes
Coz i really know who he was

I couldn’t believe what im seeing
I couldn’t believe im not dreaming
What happened to the image was true
He’s very weak, torn and blue

Now he really seem to matter
Because it was my reflection on the mirror!!!!

myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home