Thursday, July 13, 2006

bitterness

How could you do this to me?
When all I wanted was to be happy
You told me that you loved me
But look what you did to me

I gave you my trust
But still you betrayed me
You said I was the only one
But that’s not what your friend told me

When I met you my world was dull
Then you came and turned all things around
How could you make me fall and leave me hanging?
You built my world and then destroyed it

How could you make me believe that your love was true?
When all the lies you told me made me blue
Still I was blinded by your love that was too good to be true
I didn’t see what was in front of me till it hit me

I thought what we had was perfect
But the truth is, it was farfetched
How could I be so stupid not to see?
The entire thing coming towards me

Your love strucked me like lightning
And like lightning it burned me
I changed myself just to prove to you I'm worthy
But it still wasn’t enough for you to stay with me

You left me alone with my shattered heart
You threw my dreams like a worthless piece of art
Now I’m all alone in the dark praying
Hoping someone would treat my broken wings

Then you came up to me to say I’m sorry
And that ill be friends with you don’t worry
That pulled the last string of my sanity
And told you to stay away from me you phony

I don’t want to be friends with a person who betrayed me
Agreeing with you would be like death penalty
What you did to me made me bitter
But at least now I know I’m stronger
Now when you see me, I’m not the person you used to know
Coz I know better now you hoe
You can’t play the same tricks on me
Coz now I’m not gullible as I was before

I hope this doesn’t happen to you
Coz I now it would be cruel
Karma will have its way
And it will play you like you played me

They say revenge is the sweetest thing
But hey, for me it’s another thing
It would be so much fun to see you hurting
Coz to me, you are worth nothing!

I won’t even try to bother
To see you cry and suffer
I know this will sound bitter
But hey! You are a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home