Thursday, July 13, 2006

what love has done

I wish I was dead. I wish I was invisible. I wish I was stone. I can’t stand it anymore. Why do I always get hurt? Why is it every time I decided to change someone comes along and screws it all up. I never thought that the last person that would hurt me is the one who loves me the most. I don’t understand it. Why did he do this to me? What have I done wrong? I gave him all of me but still he betrayed me. And the friends I trusted have forsaken me too. Why did it have to be this way? Do I make them happy when they see me cry or get hurt? The person that I loved the most played me. It really hurts. Why did he do this to me? He destroyed my world. He destroyed me. Why don’t they just kill me and get on with it? Why do they have to torture me? They tormented me to my last string of sanity. It burned me like lightning. My world crumbled to the ground. My heart was shattered into pieces. I completely lost faith in love. Why do I always lose the person I love? I can’t feel anything anymore. They toyed with my emotions. My life is now a big joke. I am a big joke. My soul is being tormented. It hurts so much I can not think anymore. I don’t know what to do. My heart is stoned. I am devoid of all emotions. I need someone to fix my broken wings. I am grounded. I can’t fly anymore. My heart can’t take it anymore. I’m confused. I don’t know if I could ever love again. Love is really ironic. It builds you then it destroys you. It makes you feel good then it tears you apart. They destroyed me. They all ganged up on me. I can’t take it anymore. Maybe its better if I go back to what I was once before. But I'm afraid if I do that ill lose bunso. I don’t want to lose the only person who cares a great deal about me. I don’t want to lose my little prince. He’s the only thing that gives light to me. Love has cursed me. Why am I the only one getting burned? Why? I can’t think of anything but what love has done to me. I feel like I was dropped from a plane way up high. It’s killing me. I don’t know what to feel right now. I can’t go on anymore. Everybody has forsaken me. No one is standing right beside me. They’re all watching me go down. He put through a great deal of pain. I loved him with all my heart but still he hurt me. Is this the price I have to pay for loving too much? If it is, then why did love come to me in the first place? I didn’t ask for it. And now look what it did to me? I’m going through hell. I’m hurting inside. I don’t think ill be able to love again the way I did. I need someone to show me how to love again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home