Sunday, July 16, 2006

Invisible

You know I’ve always been there for you
Not because you told me to
But why do you have to treat me this way
Cant you notice me even for a day?

Through all the pain he put you through
I am the one who comforts you
Through all the lies you heard from him
I am the one you confided with

When you were down
I picked you up
When you were sad
I made you laugh

I don’t ask anything from you
I just don’t want anything to happen to you
I know you love him with all your heart
And I wish that you will never part

But through all the hurt that you’ve been through
I wish I was the one who’s loving you
I never want to see you crying
And I never want to hear your heart breaking

I saw the way he had treated you
And I saw the things he put you through
How I wish that I was him
Coz I’ll never make your world so dim

Now that he has turned you down
And turned your smile upside down
I am still here waiting for you
Waiting for the day you’d notice me too

But all the care that I showed you
Seems to me they have no value
You were busy looking for the perfect one
That you don’t see what you have done

You’re slowly tearing me apart
You’re shattering my lonely heart
What have I done to deserve this?
Am I the one next on death’s list?
I cant take the pain you’re causing me
Coz I know you don’t even see
See the things you’re doing to me
They’re eating up my sanity

I’ve always stood right beside you
And never let anyone to hurt you
But I didn’t know that it would be wrong
To say I am loving you for so long

What I am telling you is true
I am willing to give my heart to you
I know that I am capable
But to you I’m just INVISIBLE!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home