Thursday, November 02, 2006

random thoughts

hmm... just kinda bored but anyway here are random thoughts... why is it that when you're single nobody even notices it, what i mean is no one evr comes but when you're already committed there they are. they show up one by one.. it kinda sucks when you're committed then someone comes along and he's the right one for you.. its just that i don't get it... and whats up with those person telling you that they are serious about you but doesn't do anything about it.. not even a simple message on your cellphone... words are flattering but id rather see you do it than tell me... oh and another thing a kiss is a beautiful invention created to stop the mouth when words become superfluous... oh last night i met this wonderful person and damn he's cute.. hehehehe he has the exact experience i had with an ex... and my god his ex and my ex has the same pathetic reason why they are what they are... its such a pathetic thing to play with somebody's heart... ive planned to get even with my ex but then i realized getting even with him makes him hurt me even more... and like why should i waste my time over a person who's not even worth a single tear... ive been hurt and burned before but i dont know why my heart or why i still believe in love... i dont know why im still waiting for that one person who can take all the peices of my heart and mend it again.. fix my broken wings so i can fly high once more... sometimes i wish i could be numb but i cant do it... my heart wont let me do it... they say love is a wonderful thing.... but for me its ironic.. love makes you feel good then hurts you bad.. love builds you then it destroys you... why is it hard to love someone when he doesnt even know you love him and that he already belongs to someone else... i hope one day someone will come along and free my heart from its curse... someone true and never ever let me shed a single tear... a heart that loves is a heart that hurts thats what they told me.. may be they're right or maybe not... oh just remembered someone told me that a broken heart is easy to steal.. is it true?? anyway i think im not making sense anymore.. so if there's someone who could make feel the love that im looking for please free me from this curse that binds me... peace out!!

2 Comments:

Blogger John Edward Omalde Salvan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:08 AM  
Blogger John Edward Omalde Salvan said...

Arjay,
" Wounded knees are easier to heal than broken heart. Love wisely." Thank you very much for the warm welcome,random thoughts,sponteniety and of course our laughter.(nagbebenta ng suka..tinoyo. hahahahaa) maghihintay ako

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home