Monday, July 17, 2006

Gone

On a crowded street I walk pass
With my heart in my hand walking fast
I sat on a swing, waiting
Waiting for someone to hear my heart calling

Times pass my heartbeat grew fast
People came and went
Not hearing what my heart is saying
Didn’t even bother to stop and listen

Then someone came and sat beside me
He asked me how am I doing
“Can you hear my heart beating?” I asked him
“no, I can only hear the swings creaking.”

He left without even smiling
I was left along sitting and waiting
Time had passed Im still there
The rain poured down and so did my tears

New faces come and go
Still they didn’t hear my heart beating so
I was left watching, waiting, dreaming
For someone to hear me out calling

Then someone came and stood before me
He looked at me and gave me a smile
“is that your heart I can hear beating?” he asked
“yes” I replied as I removed my mask

He asked me if he could have my heart
I said yes but please don’t tear it apart
When he was about to reach out his hand
Someone stole my heart and tore it apart

He left me alone with my shattered heart
He never even bothered to look back
My heart was lying there on the ground
Hurting and still beating

Now all the hope for me has vanished
The world threw my dreams into oblivion
If I ask you “can you see me now?”
You wont, because im gone..

this poem is inspired by you (you know who you are)... you know how it felt?? maybe not... but this is what i say to you.. one day all the feelings i have for you will disappear but this memento i have for you will be with you forever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home